Can't afford to see my OBGYN right now

Q: I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. I had a baby 2 years ago, and my period started becoming irregular and very strange. My OBGYN put me on a medicine to fix that problem, but it stopped working after March of this year. I haven't had a period since then, but I also have no indications of pregnancy except of my stomach area becoming firmer and I can feel little flutters in that area. I can't afford to see my OBGYN right now, so I was just wondering if I could get an insight on this situation.

A:   Your title asks the question if you are pregnant and you mention that it is financially difficult for you to visit the doctor.
Fortunately, home pregnancy tests are readily available and affordable.  They are also considered to be very accurate when the directions on the packaging are followed.
I suggest you do a home pregnancy test today to address your concerns.
If the pregancy test is negative, then a visit to the doctor would be required to work up your symptoms.