Can't bend the tip of my "jammed" finger.

Patient : I "jammed" my finger playing flag football 2 months ago and it still hasn't healed. I jammed it, and I didn't think much of it because I have jammed fingers in the past. It turned purple and couldn't bend the tip of my ring finger at all. I waited and waited, the purpleness went away in a week, swelling has went down very slightly, but still can't move the tip of my finger down. What should I do?
Symptoms:  Can't move tip of my finger (Part of the finger that is furtherest away from the hand)