Cant Breath

Patient

Q: I'm having a hard time getting full breaths of air inhale and exhale. Iv been stuffy, mucus drainage, contently clearing my throat, rapid heart beat. its been going on for about 2-3 weeks, getting worse as time progresses. When younger i was diagnosed with asthma and the last time i actually had to deal with it was when i was 13. I am 20 now. My husband believes its anxiety because i was in a car crash a few months ago. Nothing serious but very paranoid. i would like some advice... what could it possibly be and how do i control it

Symptoms:  not getting full breaths of air inhale and exhale. Iv been stuffy, mucus drainage, contently clearing my throat, rapid heart beat
Doctor