Can't control my bladder

Patient : Hi i have had this problem for a very long time now but im to embrassed to speak to my male doctor about this. Well i from the age of 13 i always had bladder infections it got really bad and was haveing them everyday i still get the odd one but for 2 years now i cant control my bladder, i wet myself every time i need the toilet i try get there fast but i cant control it i cant really get out the house because i end up wetting myself i have done pelvic floor exercise's since i was 13 but nothing helps is there something wrong with my kidney's?
Doctor :   There seems to be a problem with the bladder sphincter muscle. The sphincter is under voluntary control and prevents uri ne from leaking out. You seem to have some bladder sphincter dysfunction and require investigation by a urologist who has special expertise in this area. Extensive investigations will be required to confirm the diagnosis and plan effective treatment.