Can't expand my rib bones fully!

Patient : Hello Doctors I will try to make this short: For a year ago, I began to feel pain in my chest, and had breathing problems because of it. I told my doctor that I was "out of breath" all the time and had chest pain, and he prescribed me an inhalator. It didn't help a lot.. the next few months I just tried to stop to think about the breathing and the chest pain did reduce a bit. After I started school (1. september 2013) the pain was even bigger.. so i began to breath through the stomach (diaphragm exercises), because breathing with the lungs hurts.. I went to my new doctor in my new city (3-4 times until new year), and he said "just stop thinking about your breathing".. But I couldn't... HERE IS THE PROBLEM: So for the diaphragm breathing, I took a belt, bounded it around my chest (right below the nipple area height) for a couple of days.. and trained to breath with the stomach.. Now I can't expand my rib cage fully, and I can't yawn fully either.. The rib cage breathing is not a fluently as it was before.... By the way: After new year I went to a new doctor, and he found out that the pain that caused difficulty in breathing was due to the h. pylori bacteria. After taking antibiotics, the pain is now gone... But my chest breathing is now the problem. Now I'm visiting a chiropractor, and it has help a bit.. But I still can't breath in fully.. So are there some techniques to normalize my rib cage bones expansion again white breathing in? Hoping for an answer.
Symptoms:  Can't expand my rib bones fully. I can't yawn fully. I can't breath as easy as before.