Cant get an erection 2 weeks after falling and hitting

Patient : Cant get an erection 2 weeks after falling and hitting between the scrotum and rectum. Penis seems quite swelled is this bruising and stopping it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. There is a history of falling and hitting between the scrotum an d rectum 2 weeks back. It also says swelling of the penis. The hematoma and the direct effect of the trauma might have caused temporary trauma of the dorsal nerve of the penis. Till this is recovered, there may be problem of erection. Another probable cause is the tension of the hematoma and edema might have caused an indirect injury to the nerve. lastly, the edema in and around the penis will not allow the erection. Even the slightest of the pain cases a problem. I would advise you the following: MRI of the area and penis will give the exact damage inside and also give direction for the appropriate treatment. Get an examination and investigations under a guidance of a Urologist and follow the advice strictly. I hope this answer helps you.