Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can’t get aroused

Can’t get aroused

Patient: Erectile dysfunction seemingly over night. one day it worked fine, the very next nothing. tried on my own, had a flaccid ejaculation

Symptoms: Erectile dysfunction

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions , nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.It is better to talk to your Doctor regarding this.I hope this will help you. Take care