Can't get diagnosed with some kind of blood ailment

Q: Hi,i am shivansh,21,m,from india and i am suffering from some kind of hemoglobin was 8.1 and after two days it dropped to wise platelet count is decreasing at the rate of 10 to 11k in two days..and it was 37k in last report (yesterday).my family physician considered my weakness as after fever affect,when platelet was 95k...after 11 days when it dropped to 48k,he said it might be dengue ,i got checked for dengue and it was negative..after considering serious drop in lymphocytes,hemoglobin,platelets and a few symptoms he then said its probably leukemia and referred me to hematologist ...then i went to hematologist and he said its severe deficiency of vitamin b12,after seeing drop in platelet count from 48k to 37k in two days..he called it some kind of anemia and again said that we are not 100% he asked me to meet after 4 days and gave some medicines just according to his doubt.i am now totally fed up of all this,and want to at least get platelet count was 37 and dropping rapidly,who knows what will happen in 4 days he asked me to wait and watch for..i seek some help here and will really appreciate it.

Symptoms:  Extreme weakness,palpitation,body pain,increased sleep