Can't get erection with attractive aprtner

Patient : I'm 17 year old gay kid and I can't keep an erection when I'm with my friend. I'm really attracted to him, but I just feel really nervous. Since we started meeting a few days ago, I can't even get an erection when I'm home because I'm to obsessed with being anxious. I haven't ejaculated in a few days, so I know that I'm ready to do it, but I don't know why I can't get hard. This morning after peeing, a bit of semen came out when I was fully soft. Is there something wrong with me?
Symptoms:  No erection, sperm after peeing
Doctor :   Being anxious is understandable at your age. Anxiety is also one of the commonest causes for erectile failure. Being anx ious is by itself anathema for arousal. Semen loss is a common occurrence. Somebody trying to control or not to masturbate is common practices but your physiology doesn’t allow it. Knowingly or unknowingly, whether you wish or not, semen is likely to come out. There is no problem involved in this and it is natural and common.