Cant get rid of the memories of having sex with

Patient

Q: Cant get rid of the memories of having sex with my girlfriend and wants to help her from depression stage..
Sir, i am a 22 yr old engineering student and my girlfriend is 20..she is doing her first year mbbs course..we are in relationship for almost 1 year and our relationship grew crossing all the boundaries..we had sex for 2-3 times at her home..her parents are settled in UAE..she lives with her grandmother..one month back her dad came to visit her and they had an open talk about marriage..about the custom that an Indain girl must have etc..

Doctor