Cant get rid of the memories of having sex with

Patient

Q: Cant get rid of the memories of having sex with my girlfriend and wants to help her from depression stage..
Sir, i am a 22 yr old engineering student and my girlfriend is 20..she is doing her first year mbbs course..we are in relationship for almost 1 year and our relationship grew crossing all the boundaries..we had sex for 2-3 times at her home..her parents are settled in UAE..she lives with her grandmother..one month back her dad came to visit her and they had an open talk about marriage..about the custom that an Indain girl must have etc..anyways she now decided to stop everything related to sex and i too welcomed her decision because we never wanted to take our relation to such a level before our marriage..but unfortunately it had happened..but after a few days i realised that it was not that easy for me to forget everything..because whenever somekind of feelings come into my mind regarding sex, automatically me memory recollects all things that had happened between us..and the fact that it ll never ever happen again before marriage..we have decided to get married after her course which would take another 5years..our parents are aware of our relation and my parents are fully supportive..her parents just knew abt our relation and they are not against this. But none of them know we had sex 2-3 times..now the problem is that i am unable to forget everythung..for example if I read something related to sex that comes from whtspp groups or if i come to see a sexy scene from movies, it automatically drives me to the time that we had spend together..and knowing that it wud never happen again in next 5years leads me to total destruction..once i had talked this to my girl and she refused to happen that again and that talk continued for almost one hr and at last she even accused me that i see her only as an element of sex and she feels pitty for herself for letting all dat things happen..her words hurted me and till date i have never mentioned anything related to this to her..coz i dnt want to hurt her and also get hurt...but the problem is still haunting me doctor, which is affecting my studies adversely..we love each other so much..even one small sickness can make me tensed..she cant bear a small element of amger from my side..we both are so much into each other..and she is feeling detached from everything..she is unable to cope up with her studies..always exam and all..she had even undergone a primary online test to determine whether she is depressed or not..and the test result was something close to her doubts..she dnt feel like talking or spending time..she is always having a tendency to sleep..and she s not in a relationship or nothing unusual happened to her in college..that is sure..but i want to get back my old girl sir..and also i want to get out of my problem too, coz then only i can bring her back into her oldself..i cant leave my girl in such a situation sir..we are nothing without each other..please help both of us sir..please give guidance sir..to recover from whtever i am undergoing and also please guide me to how to bring back my girl..hoping for a response sir..lots of life ahead of us..which we want to live for each other :-)

Doctor