Cant jump or run and feel pains when sitted

Patient

Q: I was playing soccer and when i was about sprinting i think i couldnt land properly and my knee I dunno if got twisted but then when happened i couldnt jog or run so i stop playing the soccer ......... after 2 months i need mrt test because x ray couldnt see anything broken and first doctor told me the mrt shows a growing bone and there are cyst and interrogatories and that they need to cut the bone and take the cyst out .... i decided to see another doctor and he was telling me taking all the cyst out will be ok ... and 3 doctor telling me all i need tbs and gels .... which i think i took before and didnt help ... i want to have have a surgery but i dunno if only taking the cyst out will help ..... the thing is i can jump but not so high to land on my right leg ..... the knee fumbles and likely i could fall .....when sitting on a chair its hard for me to lift my leg up but i can walk without any problem ..... could you tell me what to do plz

Symptoms:  Hard jumping or runing
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern.

I think you need to remove both bone and cyst but it can only be definitely said after seeing the report of MRI. As information is not complete please send a report of MRI if possible. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.

Patient: Articular cartilage (elbow, femoral condyle, tibia plateau) signal changed. Contour cartilage surface thickness uniformly characteristics reduced joint space clear. The height of the joint space slightly reduced. pathological changes in the structure of medial and lateral menisci triangular shape. degenerative changes at menick with signs of meniscus were found. The medial lateral location, continuity, intensity

configuration and location of the femoral, tibial bone patella is not changed. Pathological hiperin Intensive MP signal to PDfs obtained from bone marrow anterior-medial boundary departments femoral condyle, which is defined at the level of usurpation of the cortical layer articular cartilage thin with signs of integrity 1/2 column. Subchondral sclerosis of the femoral bone marrow, Great tibia bones. violation of the integrity in thickness. on the medial surface of the distal bone metadiafizu sternovoyi ekzostoz to 0,8cm without peri focal changes.

Anterior, posterior cruciate location, continuity, signal intensity is not changed. Collateral ligament, patellar ligament own: location, continuity, signal intensity is not changed. From holders for colic received homogeneous, hipointensyvnyy signal mode PDfs, course, circuit connections are not changed. intraarticular, suprapatellyarniy seminary in a small amount of free fluid. At the level of the medial femoral condyle and great tibia bones, tendons Medal among heads of the gastrocnemius muscle and napivperetynchastoho detected irregular cystic formation which is associated with articular cavity, with clear contours, size 41,3x8,8x8,0mm.

Conclusion: MR signs of damage osteohondralnoho medial femoral condyle, degenerative changes in posterior horn of the medial meniscus and cartilage, synovitis, bone Baker popliteal right knee exostosis of the distal femur diaphysis goal
Patient: here you go with the files
Doctor: Hi
Welcome back
Your bony outgrowth is exostosis which generally does not cause problem. So your doctor is thinking not to remove it. So you need to remove baker's cyst. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.

Patient: Thanks so much ... God bless you and your family too
Doctor: Hi
Thanks
Again Wishing you a good health.