Can't keep foreskin back when erect

Patient

Q: I have a loose foreskin that doesn't stay back during sex. I think that's abnormal. I end up having to hold it back with my hand or else it'll just roll back over and cover up half my head, which obviously cuts a lot of the plrasure out of sex.

The obvious solution would be circumcision, but I've kept my foreskin back for 2 months(using a band), and the dry head is far less sensitive. I decided that's not for me.

Is there some other surgery or exercise that can be performed to help keep it back? My foreskin isn't abnormally long and otherwise seems pretty 'typical'. I'd prefer not to go this route if there's an alternative, but do they do partial circumcisions where they only take off ~5-10 mm?

Doctor