Can't maintain erection, nor achieve orgasm.

Q: Hello, I am an 18 year old male and have started having regular sex with my girlfriend a while ago.

The problem is:
1. I often lose my erection during vaginal intercourse.
2. I find it incredibly hard to reach orgasm through sex(whether it be vaginal, oral, or with hands).

Things to note:
1. My girlfriend is attractive and capable in bed, so I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me.
2. The only times I can reach orgasm is after receiving at least 30 minutes of intense stimulation, all the while trying very hard mentally to bring myself to "come".
3. I have no problem getting an erection, but my penis starts to go limp when engaging in slower sex or vaginal sex.
4. I can reach orgasm much faster while masturbating.
5. I am not circumcised, my penis looks healthy to me, and it is 6 inches long with average girth.

Could you please help me?

P.S. I am thinking of trying Viagra.

Symptoms:  Erection is weakened often during sex. Sometimes lost completely.

Cannot reach orgasm easily. Often have to give up.