Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can’t maintain good erection, used to use zoloft

Can’t maintain good erection, used to use zoloft

Patient: I am 34 years old and married. Sometimes i have problem of Premature ejectulation and some time i can’t maintain good erection espacialy when i want to do on 2nd time and it’s so long time to get fully erect. Before i used ZOLOFT. Please help me which is best medicine for me.

Doctor: There are many things you can do for premature ejaculation. I dont believe any drugs on the market work that well. I wou ld suggest practicing methods such as masturbating before sexual activity with your partner. As far as getting a 2nd erection, giving it time to come is honestly your best bet. You don’t want to take all these drugs on the market if they are not needed. Hope this helps.