Can't sleep at night

Patient : Hello! I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I think I might have some kind of sleep problem/disorder. My medical history is I have seasonal asthma, severe depression/anxiety, and i'm pretty sure that's it. My symptoms are being super tired during the day and wanting to nap but at night I'm wide awake and no matter how hard I try, I can't fall asleep until it's almost 5 am. I really need help with this because school is starting soon and I obviously can't be on a sleep schedule like this. Other symptoms I've had on and off are at night when I can't sleep I get really bad migraines and at this point advil is not doing anything for me. Please help me.
Symptoms:  Fatigue during day, restlessness at night, severe migraines at night