Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Cant sleep I be up till 5 in the morning

Cant sleep I be up till 5 in the morning

Patient: Cant sleep I be up till 5 in the morning what can I do? And I have the random side pain that comes out of nowhere some times I can’t even stan.. what should I do?

Symptoms: Pain

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I believe that you have anxiety that is leading to insomnia. Not sleeping at the right t ime repeatedly can cause anxiety related chest pain.If you have a stressful life, you may want to start on some stress busting exercise like running or some sport. Along with this, have healthy and balanced meals. In the long run, you will start to become healthier and sleep better.If the pain still continues, see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. All the best.