Can't tell if I'm pregnent

Patient

Q: I missed my period for two months and the pregnent test keep saying I'm not pregnant so what do I do

Symptoms:  Tender nipples back pain chest pain
Doctor

Although pregnancy tests are quite reliable to rule out pregnancy, you will have to see a doctor for an examination to rule out pregnancy and other causes for the missed periods. Polycystic ovaries, thyroid dysfunction, stress, obesity, prolactin hormone changes, pill related side effects could be possible causes. The doctor may have to do an ultrasound and a few blood tests to come to a conclusion and treat you accordingly. If negative for pregnancy, hormonal supplements could be given to cause withdrawal bleeding and resume your cycles.

Hope this helped.