Car Accident Rear ended back and neck sore

Q: I was rear ened by a large truck the rear of my car was completely destroyed. My neck is sore and bruised.
The truck who rear ended me was speeding. My neck is swollen and bruised the side of my neck is sore my lower back is very sore and bruised
I am bruised and sore at the top of my buttom. my left leg is sore it feels like a knot has developed in the lower part of my back.
I was given pain pains and muscle relaxers but no xrays or MRI and told just take these pills and told my back is to sore to see a chiropractic.