Patient :Hi my name is Aurelie , I am a student from Doctors charter school of Miami shores. I was assigned to do a powerpoint on what proffession I want to do so I chose to research about cardiothoracic surgery. I needed to interview a surgeon or a specialist on cardiothoracic surgery .
Please read these questions and if you can send me back your answers. Thank you *;) winking
Here are the interview questions
1. Are they any common complications after or during the operation ?
2. How many surgeries have done in your entire career ?
3. What is '' plan b'' if the surgery cannot be performed for some reason ?
4. What types of health care providers are involved in cardiothoracic surgery ?
5. How long does it take to recover from heart surgery ?
6. What made you choose this job ?
Do you like your job ?
How much do you like your job?
7. On your first operation, were you nauseous seeing a large amount of blood?
8. If its possible, can you send me a profile of you through via email ?
as you see my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Again thank you for your time *;) winking
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.