Carrier to more than one thing

Patient : Can you be a carrier to more than one virus/sickness? I was told by my doctor when I was very young that I was a carrier to strep throat, but I've recently been told I'm a carrier to whooping cough as well. Both of them are dormant so I can't give anybody either.
Symptoms:  Constant coughing mucus from back of throat.
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. Streptococcus A bacteria is a sometimes present in the dormant state in the th roat and may not cause any symptom- carriers. Whooping cough is caused by the Bacteria Bordetella pertussis and is highly contagious. If you have been vaccinated in the childhood against it then it may cause a mild infection but it would be contagious. It is essential to note that there is no Carrier state for Pertussis. Hence I recommend taking the medications as prescribed by your physician for the bacteria and completing the course. Only streptococcus can stay dormant and can rarely cause serious infection like pneumonia after an infection of whooping cough or flu or chicken pox. There fore care must be taken. Hope this information was useful .