Cats and pregnancy

Patient

Q: My wife is 4 weeks pregnant and I was wondering about the risks of having cats. My cats live indoors and have no access outside the house. They are both sterilized and both tested negative for toxoplasmosis or any other parasites. They eat only cat food (science diet from hills). They do not eat any raw food, so the risks of acquiring toxoplasmosis is next to none. In addition, every 3 months I take my cats to the vet to have them receive meds to prevent parasites. Is there any risks to my pregnant wife or baby due to my cats?

I asked this question about four weeks ago and i was hoping to get an answer. My wife is 8 weeks pregnant now.

Thanks

Doctor