Caught swine flu while pregnant, how does that affect the baby before and after birth?

Patient

Q: Hi, im from australia, im just curious about swine flu in pregnancy as there is no info out there to answer my questions,in 2009 i was 4 months pregnany when i caught swine flu, vaccines were not out yet, i was told that the tamiflu was not proven in pregnancy yet and it was my choice to take them, that i could be risking my childs life either way, i took the tamiflu and got better, no obvious problems with my pregnancy. I was asked by my hospital if i would take a blood test to help them see how my body reacted to the tamiflu in pregnancy, now i never got any of those results, but im curious about, what happens with the baby, are they immune to swine flu before they are even born, are there any things that can come up after birth due to the mum getting sick with the flu? my son had a very thin umbilical cord (compaired to my other 2 kids) and he was the same height as my other boy, but over a pound lighter (7lb 2, compaired to my other boy at 8lb 9, my daughter, first born was 8lb 3), would that have been from the flu or tamiflu meds? also this child is the only one that has had blood noses regularly since he was about 4 months old and has continued (he is now 3 and a half)Otherwise he has been healthy and only catches normal colds and things.

Doctor