Cause of Breast Discharge in Males?

Patient : Can a man have a white milky discharge from his breast like a woman does
Doctor :   No, it is not normal to have milky discharge from a male's breast. Discharge from a male's breast may be a sign of incre ased level of estrogen or prolactin in the body. Diseases of the thyroid, adrenals and gonads can present as discharge from the breast. Alcoholism, renal failure, steroid usage and breast cancer may all have similar symptoms. You will have to visit your doctor to test for hormone levels and rule out breast cancer.