Cause of my hypertension?

Q: Hello Doctor,
I want to explain you my full situation, I am 25 year, height 5'7", weight 65 kg.
I don't smoke and drink. I do exercise daily. I am socially active.

I am feeling pre-hypertension from last few years and i usually don't get my blood pressure checked, but whenever I did I found it to be higher in range of pre-hypertension.
Many times I also do feel a rush of blood in my body, may be some adrenaline flow too without any such activity and I can feel my senses much more sharper at that time. A current in my ears finding all sounds around me even smaller sounds.

Also one strange thing. I can not feel my heart beat with my hand on my chest (normally people found their heart easily, i do find theirs too ), even others don't feel it too. But i can feel my pulse normally in my wrist, neck, in wounds if any fresh one. I do feel my pulse some on my right side of my forehead and on other body parts if i rest them against something most of the time.

I do have a situation of getting a lot of dreams. Even If I take a nap only for 10 min, i found dreams rushing into my mind. Usually my dreams are dense with lot of events going on, situations I have to deal with, i shoot guns, ride fast cars, bikes wheelie, stress full situations, swimming, jumping from heights, dealing with dangerous situations etc are mostly what comes in my dreams. Some times I wakes up with headache, mostly if someone makes me awake.

My life style is normal and i consider it as healthy life style.
Some times I do ride bike faster when I feel such rush of blood to relieve it.

I don't have any medical condition. I wrote all of these because I am trying to find out the cause and I thought to give all relavent information I felt.

Symptoms:  Pre-hypertension