Cause of spir

Q: Hello,
I recently found that when I wipe I have pink discharge. It's been occurring for about three days and started as brown and had a mucus like texture. It is now pink. My boyfriend and I are in a committed relationship and are sexually active. He always wears a condom, checks the condom, and pulls out before ejaculation. Occasionally we will start without one, but we always switch to a condom and he never finishes. It is only a few thrusts without one. I have checked online and want to clear the possibilities. My research suggests that is implantation bleeding, is that possible? I am also taking spironolactone and am wondering if that could be the cause?

Symptoms:  Extremely light pink discharge when wiping, not constant.