Causes and treatment of gynecomastia in Men

Patient

Q: I have a small complex..... I am 43years old man, and I have small breasts . So embarrass to take a shirts off in front of people. Is any hormone shot or pill to make them disappear ....??

Doctor

A:   We first need to find out the cause of the gynecomastia ( enlarged breasts). It can vary from obesity to alcoholic liver disease to some hormonal problems and imbalance. There is no shot or pill that can reduce them instantaneously however if the cause that is leading to it is corrected and treated then they will regress automatically.  I hope this helps.