Causes of Post Menopausal bleeding

Q: Having no periods since i was 50, I have now taken a bleeding nearly 5 years later, is this normal have been bleeding now for nine days

A:   What you are describing is post menopausal bleeding. There can be various conditions which lead to this . Some of them include
1) Atrophic vaginitis: In which due to menopausal conditions and lack of estrogen the tissue lining the vagina becomes thin and can easily bleed
2) Uterine cancer : Usually post menopausal bleeding is considered as uterine cancer unless proven otherwise.
3)Adenomyosis and endometrial hyperplasia
4) Due to medications like anticoagulants  or HRT which leads to breakthrough bleeding.
Bleeding for nine days is definitely not normal and you will need further investigations like a Dilatation and Curretage and a endometrial biopsy  ( in which a piece of the inner lining  of the uterus is taken ) to rule out cancer and make a more clear diagnosis. Please consult your physician sooner than later.