Causes of Recurrent Anaemia

Q: I've been suffering from Recurrent Anaemia since i was a kid. When i was in 7th std i first experienced the symptoms of constant dry cough. I consulted a Homeopath and an Allopath and both of them were unable to diagnose the actual condition. They thought perhaps my throat was not well, so they gave me cough treatments, but of course, nothing worked, until one of the doctors recommended Blood test.
Once the results were known it became clear that i was suffering from a low HB level with a count of 7. And after that i again had the same issue about 4 years later and since then after every six months or an year i keep facing the same problem again of lethary, low energy and stamina level, weakness, lightheadedness on getting up or even blackouts and unconsciousness at times. I keep taking a lot of juices and lemonades to keep myself replenished and energised.
However, i know this isn't the solution, so i take either homeo medicine called Ferrum Phos 6X or supplements like iron tablets. But this problem just doesnt seem to go.
Could you please let me know how can i treat this recurrent anaemia forever? I mean i'm really upset with this problem since it comes back to haunt me after some time.
Please help.