CED rate is high and wounds that won't heal

Patient : I have sores on my face and head area that won't heal. I have been to my general practitioner, he sent me to dermatologist who sent me to a wound care doctor and I still have no answers. The wound care doctor run every test she could think of and found that my CED rate is 69 but still no reason for the sores that are not healing. she sent me to a Rhuematologist who did all kinds of blood work and found nothing so he sent me for a bone scan and chest xray and said it all looked good come back and see me in 3 months. One of the sores on the side of my head is from a biopsy done to check for temporal arteritis 3 years ago. It finally got so bad I went to a plastic surgeon and had it sewn up only to come open again 2 weeks after I had the stitches out. (The temporal arteritis was negative) So now I still have a wound on the side of my head that won't heal and my CED rate is 69 and don't know where to turn next. Can you help? I was tested for diabetes and it was negative and also for AIDS and it was negative.
Symptoms:  CED rate is 69 and wounds that won't heal on head area only
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. The most common reason for delayed wound healing is Diabetes mell itus. You have already got your blood sugar levels done which came out to be normal. Other causes which may be responsible for delayed wound healing are: 1) Medications like systemic steroids, pain killers, chemotherapy 2) Alcohol and smoking 3) Immunocompromised state like by oral steroids, AIDS, radiation therapy 4) Nutritional 5) Systemic diseases If any of the above mentioned factor is present in your case, it may be responsible for delayed healing. If at all no reason is found and not responding to broad spectrum antibiotics, you may go for PRP therapy that is Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy . In this, platelet rich plasma derived from your own blood which is a source of various growth factors is injected locally in wounds. It really helps in wound healing. You can share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.