Celexa thief

Patient

Q: I have a bit of a confidential problem and I need some guidance. A few years ago, I stupidly got some medicine that I figured out on my own that I didn't even need to take even a first dose of (specifically the anti-depressant Celexa) and about a month or 2 into having the prescription filled out, and my knowing that I didn't take any of it, I looked back into my own mother's room and saw that half of the bottle was empty leading to speculate that she took the Celexa medicine without my say so (I hate thieves, whether they be family or not). I don't know how to confront mom about this situation, as I'm close with my mom and I hate making her upset and hurting her feelings even though I know I had my prescribed medicine stolen from me a few years ago, because the prescription is in my own name and I don't recall her ever coming into my room giving me a first dose of it, even.
Any suggestions on how to confront her ? The only thing I can think of would be to invite a friend of mine over who I've known since middle school, then when mom's at work I could have him go into mom's room and find the Celexa that I know mom still has in there, then to bust mom when she returns home from work. But I don't want her arrested at all, because whether it be illegal or not, I know mom goes through a lot.

Doctor