Cervical pain, Neuro probllem

Q: I have a cervical pain from last 1 yr and from last 2-3 months if i hold something in my hand for few min. only than my hand start paining. I can feel a nerves from my cervical going to my hand. My hands are asleep when I keep it for 5-10 min. in same Position. And a paining sensation in heel and whole sole.
I have gone to Neuro doctor for check up, he told me to do MRI.
After checking my MRI, he said there is nothing, just gave me pills for 15 days.
1. nise & mr - nimesulide & tizanidine
2. Rejunex - Mecobalamin & Alpha lipoic acid
3. Pan-D - Domeparidone

Please suggest me , what to do, is there any serious problem or any precaution which I should take ??

Symptoms:  Asleep of hand and paining in sole and heel