Cervical Spine MRI finding

Patient : Can you please tell me the significance of an MRI with contrast of the cervical spine showing a slight prominence of the anerior epidural veins at c3-4 and c4-5. Thank you so much.
Doctor :   Those that you described are findings with limited or no clinical significance; those are the veins that go around the s pinal cord and like the other veins of the body can be dilated a little bit. When we are in presence of such findings, they do not have any significant if they are not producing symptoms or endangering in any way the surrounding structures.