Cervical Spine problems

Patient

Q: I had severe soft tissue damage in a car accident when I was 25, I am now 56. I have suffered mild to severe neck pain over the years since the accident. Throughout the years since the accident I have suffered migriane headaches associated with nausea, vomiting, blurred and tunnel vision. For the past 10 years I have experienced severe and debilitating attacks of pain that begin in my jaw and radiate down through to my neck, shoulder, upper arm, middle of my back between my shoulder blades and finally rests deep in my chest. The pain is intense, gripping and feels like something solid, like a rock, is moving through my body. Sometimes these episodes are very brief, about two minutes, but other times can last as long as 10 minutes. I am usually left with a residual deep ache to one side of the front of my neck and under my jaw. This residual pain can last for the remainder of the day.
I have had various tests to determine the cause. 10 years ago I had a stress test and an angiogram and more recently I had another stress test. No heart condition is detected. This led my doctor to suspect that my spine may be a contributing factor. She ordered a CT. A Multislice noncontrast axial scan through the cervical spine was performed. The results of the scan are as follows;
C2-3 No evidence of disc extrusion. The central canal and the foramina are of normal dimensions. There is moderate degenerative joint disease of each C2-3 facet joint
C3-4 No evidence of disc estrusion. The central canal and the foramina are of normal dimensions. There is severe degenerative joint disease of the right facet joint
C4-5 No evidence of disc estrusion. The central canal and the foramina are of normal dimensions. There is moderate degenerative joint disease of the right facet joint
C5-6 No evidence of disc estrusion. The central canal and the foramina are of normal dimensions. There is mild degenerative joint disease of the right facet joint
C6-7 There is severe degenerative disc disease. There are posterior osteophytes at this level producing mild canal stenosis. A disc extrusion is not identified. There is moderate stenosis of the left C6-7 foramen due to neurocentral osteophytes. The right C6-7 foraminal dimensions are at the lower limits of normal.
C7-T1 No evidence of disc estrusion. The central canal and the foramina are of normal dimensions.
My questions are;
1 Could my attacks of pain to the jaw, front of neck, shoulder, upper arm, back and chest be related to the findings of my report.
2 Could the injuries from my accident have made me more susceptible to these type problems (I had lower spinal injuries during the accident that led to a disc removal and spinal fusion of L5-S1
Thank you for your website and your concern for people

Doctor