Chance of Earlier pregancy beacause of HSG test done

Q: I got married in May 2014, As my wife was working as a school teacher , During the last week we undergone for HSG X Ray test in that test we noted that both the tubes are normal there is no any block in the tubes , but she has polystric ovaries in both the ovaries which less than 1 cm ( 0.11cm)
What should be done for earlier pregancy , i came know that if hsg is done there is chance of pregrancy it is correct or not
please advise me

Symptoms:  Stomach pain because of HSG Test done

A:   Hi,

If fallopian tubal factor is responsible for delayed conception, sometimes HSG may increase the possibility of pregnancy by releasing flimsy adhesions.
As your wife is having PCOS problem, it should be treated to increase the chances of fertility.
Polycystic ovary syndrome presents with symptoms like irregular menstrual cycles, anovulation, insulin resistance, excess growth of hair on face etc due to gonadal hormonal imbalance, excess androgen levels.
If hormonal imbalance is severe that can lead to infertility.
By maintaining normal weight and taking treatment with insulin sensitizers, hormonal pills etc, severity of PCOD can be decreased to some extent.
So, please consult your doctor and take treatment according to her advice.

Take care