Chance of pregnancy, i pill consumed, no penetration.

Q: Hello. I participated in sexual activity on the 27th of december (no penetration), and my period was due on the 5th of january, but it came late, on the 19th of january. but my periods are always very irregular so i did not think much. then, i got my period on the 18th of february, one day early. (my periods ALWAYS last for 6-7 days)

but yesterday (2nd march), i took part in sexual activity, only rubbing was involved, no ejaculation or penetration. but i was very worried so i took an ipill today within 18 hours of the act.

what are my chances of pregnancy? i am worried about the precum. please help me. thank you.

Symptoms:  Ipill, hormone imbalance, unprotected sex, anxiety