Chance of pregnancy under these circumstances

Patient : I take birth control for 28 days at a time then I start my period. If I already took my last pill of the cycle and had unprotected sex the day after I took my last pill, is there a chance I may get pregnant? I take my birth control every night around the same time. He did ejaculate in me. EDIT: I take medication for bipolar disorder and my psychiatrist told me that it lowered my chances of my birth control to be effective too.
Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor :   Hello, If you have completed the active pills and have had sex after the last active pill, then the chances of conceiv ing are still minimal as during the mid cycle, you have been regular and thus prevented any ovulation. In absence of ovulation even if there is unprotected sex, there is no likelihood of fertilization. Also, in the last week of the pack , you should be expecting withdrawal bleed soon, which would further confirm that pregnancy is negated. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards