Chance of pregnancy? will i miss this coming period?

Patient

Q: Hello. My last period started on October 24th and ended on October 28th. My periods are quite regular. And I expect my period to be here on November 25th. Well on November 21st, I had unprotected sex three times, which he did not.pull out. I have been off of DEPO provera for about two-three.momths. And was curious of how likely I am to get pregnant, and if.I am, will I miss this coming.expected period? Or will I get it like normal and miss the next?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Depo Provera shots are to be taken at recommended intervals to continuously obtain contraceptive benefits. While in some, fertility takes more time to return after the last shot, this interval is not constant and hence protection, unpredictable. Depo shots are known to cause delayed or unscheduled periods as well, so serial pregnancy tests may be necessary to confirm or negate pregnancy.

A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. Ovulation may resume beyond the protection period of depot shots.