Chance of pregnancy with no ejaculation or penetration?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend has had sex before, but I never have. Well he sort of "surprised me" yesterday. Long story short: His penis was never fully inserted into my vaginal canal & he never ejaculated, but there was pre-c*m (he did not ejaculate before hand) on the head, and the tip of his penis DID touch the opening hole of the vagina. I have never had anything like this happen to me before and I am so scared. Is there a chance that I am pregnant? I cannot reveal what happened to anyone I know personally for multiple personal reasons and I do not have the money to schedule a doctor's appointment. I am supposed to have my period within the next 3-10 days. But I have heard that a woman can experience her period and still be pregnant. What is your personal opinion on all of this?

Symptoms:  Mild abdominal cramps (but assume that is because of soon starting my period soon) Nausea (assuming it's from not eating and literally worrying myself sick.)
Doctor

A:   Since you had unprotected sex, risk of being pregnant is high. Though he did not ejaculate, rarely pregnancy can occur with precum secretions, as they can carry sperms rarely. If it did not cross 24 hours after sex, use emergency contraceptive pills which can be obtained at a pharmacy outlet. Use pregnancy kit test for confirmation, but if it is positive, i advise you to visit a gynecologist for better health.

Guest: I had the same thing , but should I not even worry about being pregnet then ??