Chances of being Pregnant

Q: My boyfriend and I never really had unprotected sex. Ejaculation was left onto his hands after his hand job, and I got fingered. I'm told sperm dies when it touches the air, and he wiped his hands afterwards. But being paranoid, I went to get Plan B the very next morning. I had my period January 30th and February 28. I took a pregnancy test in January, around the date my period was suppose to come, and it was negative. And before our incident, I had it December 8th. Typically, my period is 35 days, and I'm told plan B makes your period all over the place. Lately I've been constipated, and this was before my gallbladder was removed in November. To top this I've been having weird stomach sounds, and I've been using Mira lax to fix the constipation I have been having, but I still deal with it. I am not sure with what's up with my body?

I've been having stress, and I'm in the process of getting help for depression. So I was wondering if I could get help?