Chances of Being Pregnant After Anal Sex

Patient : My boyfriend and I had anal sex last night for the first time. He ejaculated inside of me and then he pulled out. When he pulled out his penis did not touch my vagina. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and wiped with a wet wipe. I woke up this morning with a little bit of fluid in my panties. Im not sure if it was his ejaculate or from me. I however checked myself and I had no fluid on my vagina. He and I are scared of the possiblity of me getting pregnant. We are both christians and we both plan to save sex for marriage. We have been practicing abstinence but Im not sure how things got so out of hand last night. I assume rushing hormones. We both love each other very much and we are afraid of the chances of me getting pregnant since im 19 and he is 20. We plan on getting married a year or two down the road but our parents want us both to finish college first. Please let me know what you think. What is my chance of being pregnant from this?
Doctor :   In my practice and on this sute, we get a lot of questions concerning the possibility of pregnancy.  This is the first t time I have received such a question and thus I was compelled to answer it: I am afraid I can not provide the reassurance you need. The chances of becoming pregnant in such a way are very low but NOT zero.  The best thing to do in this case is to talk to your pharmacist and perform a home pregnancy test. Alternatively, a blood test from your doctor would provide you the answer you seek.  The blood test could be done as early as 7 days after the incident.

Guest: MY bf and I have been practicing abstinence too, but a couple of months ago things got out of hand and we ended up with anal sex.

I got my period three times after the incident; however, I am experiencing all pregnancy symptoms 7 weeks later.

I have an appointment with the gyno tomorrow to ask her for a blood test.

Let's hope the test results are negative!