Chances of getting a std from oral?

Q: Hi I am a seventeen year old male a few days ago I gave another male oral sex he didn't cum in my mouth but I'm still worried about having caught an std in my throat I was wondering what are the chances of getting certain STDs and what ones your able to get from giving oral

Symptoms:  Intense worry

A:   Thank your question. We empathize with your concerns and will try to give you some answers to the best of our training. There are several types of sexually transmitted infections. The most common of these are gonorrhoea, syphilis, human papilloma virus, and a small risk of HIV/AIDs. If you have an oral STI infection, you might experience a sore throat, tonsillitis, oral lesions, or cold sores. However, many oral STI cases are asymptomatic.
The only way to be sure is to be tested for these STIs by visiting your doctor and having the appropriate tests conducted which may involving drawing blood and swabbing your oropharynx (throat).

Thank you for choosing