Chances of getting pregnant

Q: Hi guys,

Anyways here is my story. I had sex with a girl on the morning of a Sunday. During the event I used a condom but accidentally put it on the wrong way then quickly put it on the right way up before even starting to have sex.

Whilst having sex the condom slipped off and right when it slipped off I immediately stopped what I was doing. We did not proceed to have sex after the condom slipped. I did not ejaculate during the sex.

The girl then proceeded to take 1 morning after pill around 12 hrs later. On the Tuesday after Sunday she also decided to take another pill.

It's now been 2 weeks since we had sex and she said that her period would come around 2 weeks after the sex but It hasn't come.

My question is realistically, what are the chances that the girl is pregnant? I'm scared that if there was Precum on the condom when I put it the wrong way it will get her pregnant. Also I would like to know whether the morning after pill also delays the menstrual cycle in any way. She was also at the height of her ovulation during the time we had sex.

Thanks so much, your responses would be greatly appreciated.