Chances of Getting Pregnant by "Fooling Around" aka Heavy Petting

Patient : Hi, me and my bf were fooling around. His penus was near my vagina and he rubbed it against my clit. There was no intercourse. I am irregular so I do not know when I get my period although I think I was post ovulating. Blood came out of me really little and I do not know if it was because of harsh movements. HELP! I want to know if I can get pregnant, I am seriuously freaking out
Doctor :   First of all, it is unlikely for one to become pregnant with the situation described. However, it is important to know y our menstrual cycle. Usually, women have a 21-35 day cycle. Day 1 is the 1st day of menstruation (another name for this is the last menstrual period or LMP). The ovulation phase of the menstrual cycle is the phase wherein the ovary releases an egg, hence the chances of getting pregnant when engaging in sexual intercourse on these days are very high. For those with a 21 day cycle, the ovulation period will be around day 10-12. For those with a 28 day cycle, the ovulation period would be sometime on day 13-15, while those with a 35 day cycle will be very fertile on day 17-19. It is possible that you have a 35-day cycle so try plotting your period on a calendar. You may do a home pregnancy test if you want. Do this early in the morning (first morning urine upon waking up) since the urine is most concentrated. You may do it every week until your period appears, that is up to you.The little blood that came out may be the start of your period or due to trauma (fingering, rubbing, etc.) I hope this helps and I wish you all the best.