Chances of getting pregnant when had unprotected sex

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex during her fertile week because she doesn't want me to use a condom, I didnt ejaculate inside but i think precum is there. she is on regular period and she uses a menstrual calendar app so we know when she is fertile from july 17-23 on day 22 she is ovulated. we had sex on day 17-18 on the same date on 18 of the evening she took a pill called Nordette 4 pills before and 4 pills after 12-14hrs. What are the chances that she might or might not get pregnant? thank you for your help.

Symptoms:  First dosage vomitting after 5 hrs, head ache and body pain.
Doctor