Chances of getting pregnant with PCOS?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I was fooling around earlier like rubbingpoking the tip of his penis against my vag. I got wet but we're both unsure if he had precum. I gave him a BJ beforehand. AND there was this one time wherein he came on my face but some of it dripped near my vagina. thighs and pubic area. It was somehow a lot. So I ran to the shower and watered it all off with cold water.
I am medically diagnosed with PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I havent had my period for a year now.
We're both not ready to have a baby yet. Percent of me getting pregnant?

Doctor