Chances of me being pregnant

Q: Hello doctor,
am actually freaking out a lot because i was on the 7th day of my period and i had unprotected sex with my partner. Although he didnt ejaculate inside me and i had an ipill within 4 hours of sex i am still very worried because i started to bleed right after the sex.

Symptoms:  No symptoms

A:   Hello
Thanks for the query
If you meant you had bleeding in the very next hour of sex, then it is post-coital bleeding which could be due to cervical polyp, inflammation, cervical erosions, precancerous lesions of the cervix, etc. If you had bleeding after i pill, then it is due to the side effect of the pill, which is common and nothing to worry about. Pregnancy chances are almost nil, in this case. Also, if it is a post coital bleed that you had, kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination. The doctor would suggest a pap smear and further investigate if needed.
Hope this helped