Chances of me being pregnant

Q: Hey. I am young and have recently became sexually active. We use condoms, but that does not always prove 100% accuracy. My period has always been irregular, but lately, I have been having odd symptoms. I am constipated, I am always hungry. I have began urinating a lot more than normal. I have back pain. And I just feel tired when I dont feel that I should at this age. Do you think this could be early signs of pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Hunger, frequent urination, back pain, tired, no period

A:   Hi,

Thanks for the query!

I can understand your concern, simply if a condom is used in a proper manner as advised the chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
Your symptoms can be due to hormonal disturbances (very usual at your age and you are having irregular period history also).
To alleviate your anxiety if you missed your period by 7 days then go for a home urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.

Hope it was useful.