Chances of pregnancy

Q: My girlfriend is tensed that she maybe pregnant. I doubt it.

A month and 15 days ago we had cosy time together for 5 days. It was cuddling mostly and underwear never got off except for oral pleasure. 3 days were of her menses; 2 days there was blood from her vagina and 3rd day it was not there. The other two days she was clean. Therefore the 3 days we did not explore much. Never had intercourse; only rubbed my penis against her vagina with out underwear on. We are still virgins and her hymen is pretty solidly intact.

A month after that she had a timely period; it had occurred that it may have been a day late, but it was very timely; three months 15th was the date and it started the same day. Had constipation which when cleared resumed her bleeding, which she thought was the reason.

In this scenario; should I heed her fears of pregnancy? What are the chances given the periods, the scenario? What home based things can we do to assure of pregnancy if any? What do you think? Why is she scared?

Please reply asap!