Chances of Pregnancy after Husband had Vasectomy?

Patient : Can i get preganantafter my husband has had a vacetomy
Doctor :   The possibility of getting pregnant after a vasectomy, without surgery to reverse the vasectomy, is very rare. If you an d your partner decided to try to get pregnant and have another child after a vasectomy, you could get a vasectomy reversal. A vasectomy reversalis surgery to reattach the tubes. The chances of a successful vasectomy reversal are about 60%, as 2 in every 5 males generally are unable to conceive a child after a reversal.  Some doctors are able to reverse the vasectomy even after another doctor has tried and failed at said reversal, but it should be noted that the chances of success for each subsequent reversal attempt decrease by 8-10%.   Generally, the longer amount of time there is between the vasectomy and the vasectomy reversal, the lesser the chance of being able to impregnate becomes.  The chances of sperm retrieval are generally about 95%, and the pregnancy chances rest at about 50%, depending on the fertility of the woman involved.